If you’ve started the FedRAMP process—or even if you’re trying to decide if FedRAMP authorization is the right direction for your business—you need to understand what technical issues should be addressed before spending the time and money involved in assessment. The rewards of first understanding and then undergoing the FedRAMP assessment process are clear: FedRAMP authorized companies are in a unique position to capture a share of the $6.5 billion federal cloud market.
If you’d like a clearer picture of where your company stands today, as well as obtain a broad roadmap for future steps on the path to FedRAMP success, join me on Thursday, June 6 at 2pm ET for a free webinar titled: “I’m Ready for My FedRAMP Assessment, Now What?” I’ll be joined by Corey Clements, Director, Security Program Services for SecureIT. In this discussion, we hope to help you understand what to expect while working with your 3PAO (Third-Party Assessment Organization). We’ll also cover:
- How testing is conducted during your initial assessment
- What type of evidence a 3PAO will be requesting
- The information your 3PAO will need to complete a Security Assessment Report (SAR)
- Why the System Security Plan (SAP) and Security Assessment Report (SAR) are so critical
- What you need to know about “High Vulnerabilities,” and what remediation steps can be taken if they’re found
Reserve your spot today. We hope you will join us! https://www.telos.com/reserved/webinar-ready-for-my-fedramp-assessment-now-what/
The Empower and Protect Blog brings you cybersecurity and information technology insights from top industry experts at Telos.